1. In the event of internet failure, credit cards will not process. You will need to take the system offline so credits cards can process offline. Login to Aloha EDC.
2. Where it says “processing” click the box that says “okay”
3. This will stop processing. Click yes.
4. You are now offline and may return to aloha to process transactions.
5. When the internet returns, login to Aloha EDC and click the processing box
6. This box will appear, select yes and processing will come online
7. This must be done BEFORE you settle the batch for the evening